Europe Day 4 - Harry Pottering

Our apartment for the night... Like I said, we camped in the campus. It was way cool to wake up in school!
School digs have never been better!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I won't mind waking up to such royal manicured lawns... seriously, the grass has it better than my nails

Photobucket

X marks the spot of greatness and grandeur
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It was really cool to wander around school when no one is really awake.. it's beautiful to have the entire grounds to yourself... Feels like a royalty scholar making her rounds... haa..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This is the famous cloisters that houses the Harry Potter tree.. it was seen in the 2nd Harry Potter film where someone was turned into a ferret.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was one of the chapels in the campus... just one small one... and it is already vast!Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Enter the gilded gates of the garden and all shall be revealed..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


These are what I call well-manicured lawns!
Photobucket

Our twins bags were so pretty... n heavy, gasp my shoulders!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Pub food! Traditional fish n chips in a basket! Do you see the newspaper underneath it? cool...!
Taste best with the English beer!

Photobucket

BH has the sausages of the darkest kind... Photobucket

We went punting too. It's a student must do activity!
After a near accident with me nearly losing the pole, I decided to store my camera until I get my land legs back..
Photobucket


And here my dear fellows, is the HARRY POTTER castle... well.. the school where it was shot anyway =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

First to the cathedral... and music is everywhere.. wonders if this is Steinway... n where are the pipe organs...PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Here's the famous hall where the dining area was shot, and it really looks this way in real life.. long benches w food served.. by humans anyway ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And the sun shines again in dear old Oxford =) Did I mention that this was one of my favourite places in the world?Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts