光陰的故事

Photobucket

After completing the 宮心計 drama with 2-dimensional chracters, I've moved on to the kampung spirit of Taiwan. And I'm loving it for the innocent and adorable nature of the show!

It is a super big hit in Taiwan. Not your usual idol drama. It is not fake (做作)or superficial 浮跨 like
宮心計. Just very very funny and adorable. Brings me back to those 纯情times when everything was simple. Life was just school and play and play and play.. haa.. this show got me laughing so many times in one day! I especially love it when they speak pure Taiwanese dialect and the accent, it is hilarious!

Watch it, and trust me it's definitely not 爱 or 阿成 type of melodrama. It's a youngy series with good o times!

P>S It is now showing at 4.30pm on Channel 8. But without the original dialect, which is a pure pity.. I never knew Hokkien can be so funny and cute!

Plot: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Acting: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Production: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Comments

Popular Posts