Coraline

Photobucket

Photobucket

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!
It's fantastic to be on such a long holiday =) Thought I would post before I go off for vacation, Yipeey!

Watched Coraline not too long ago. I'm not a big cartoon fan, but what caught my attention for this show is Dakota Fanning. She's the voice for the lead, and she's a super cool child-teen actress. Starring Teri Hatcher too.

Coraline and her negligent parents moved into and old house. Feeling bored, she found a hidden door with a bricked up passage that lead to a parallel where all her dreams start coming true and she has a loving family. Then again, perfection is often a trick itself, and so her adventures begins...

Plot wise, it reminds me very much of the Nightmare before Christmas, but I enjoyed this even more for its quirk and brilliant coincidence and imagination. Let your imagination run and feel young and curious as a cat! Buttons will never be the same again after watching this!

Story:
Graphics:
Production:

Comments

Popular Posts