Blast from Chinatown

Walking in the quiets of Chinatown is oddly poetic in its oriental charm.
Armed with my Niky, I capture all that you don't see in the silent of the nights. =P
*Photos are not photoshopped thou, too much work =P*


You do not see this, but there are 3 shifty looking single man with backpacks and plastic bags located behind these bushes.... =S It looks like their camping spot for the night. Definitely not a strolling spot for the ladies.


I love the Shanghainese architectural style! Ornate!



This way to Hotel 81 please. All are welcome, literally all.
Pun intended. Not for the underaged below 18.



Bright lights of the city that never sleeps, but works works works works..... CRAZY!




Bright light of a city that never sleeps,, but eat eat eat!!!.......... I-SCREAM!




I like the prong of a shadow,,, haaa


Are you at the crossroad of your life? Nary a worry =) Just cross a path that suits your gut.
If proven a bad choice there after, at least you know how to find the way back! Haaa... Mistakes make man wiser for the better.

I'm very very blessed =) I came to my crossroads, tried out many stuff, and they all contributed to making me who I am. On every journey I take, I learn new things that made my future journeys all the better. No journey was walked in vain. God has made a way when there seems to be no way. ( I love the song =)

I was restless, unsettled and wandering. But now, I have found my peace and my life's work and joy. I am happy working. Can you believe it? Me neither. Haa... There are days when I just wanna stone at home, but when the ball starts rolling, the process just sweeps you along. I am truly blessed by so much trust that have been put into me by all these genuinely nice people. =) I believe that birds of the same feathers flock together, so I'm thankful that I'm surrounded by positive energy. If you are sincerely in my life, I thank you for it! If not, we know it's saying a lot. Haaaa.....


Last shot of the night. Looks like a train station eh.

Buy a ticket, Take a train, Go somewhere beautiful.
Don't sit at the waiting area and wait for life to be over.
Life is lived.

Comments

Popular Posts