ambush - fast casual european dining

Foodie paradise! My primary sch bff and I ambushed AMBUSH, and we were totally blown over by the super amazing good food at ultra reasonable prices! It's a European theme resataurant where you can find all the famous dishes from Germany, Italy, Spain and more! It is like travelling around the world for the best food!


Cod fish in pesto cream $13.50
Fish was fresh and soft. Pasata was cooked just nice and coated in every inch by the pestro cream. Nice for the price!


Seafood Paella $12.80
Oh my goodness! This is brings back fond memories of paella in Spain.. awww... those were good days =) Rice cooked in gooey sauce that simply explodes in the mouth.I LOVE THIS! Did I mention that the seafood was fresh? Opps, looks a bit messy cos we couldn't resist taking bites while I fiddled with my camera... hee.. but looks are definitely deceiving in this case.
Definitely would go back again to try out the other dishes at such a beatable price!

Food: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Service:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ambience:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cost: $15++

Address: 1 Jurong West Central 2, #02-24 Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Singapore
Tel: +65 6795 9606


Dessert was Warm Chocolate Cake at Bakerzin. Can't go wrong with this =) My onlly complain?
Too small!!!

Comments

Popular Posts