Back to School!

It's back to school for this entire week! No students to nag at, no parents calling me to ask me what homework I've assigned for their kids, No running around the country for business... Haaa.. missed the mundane lifestyle somewhat.

Today was a first good day =) Finally able to release e stressful anticipation and preparation and just dive headlogged into it. Things are always not as tough as thinking about them =P

Slept like a log for 2 hours after a real food dinner! Feeling full and satiated now, after having starved the whole day on bread n milo. My slimming regime of the study week is officially not on track... haaa...

Gotta attack my books now. I'll ace this!

Give thanks to a successful 1st day without fear for I trust in you. =)

Dance like no one is watching.
Sing like no one is listening.
Teach like everyone is not listening.

Comments

Popular Posts