Eat, Piano, Love

Supa supa busy!!!

Massive travel photo post coming up after I get my assignments done =) Need to prepare intensively for my exams too, got the same examiner who looks like Gandalf LOTR.. lol.. Then after that, it is photoshoots time! Looking extremely forward to finally using my birthday pressie!

Found a great cover of Born this Way. I'm totally not a fan of gaga, but this song has a nice melody to it without all the noise



````````````````````
Hidden in the hollow of His blessed hand,
Never foe can follow, never traitor stand;
Not a surge of worry, not a shade of care,
Not a blast of hurry touch the spirit there.
Stayed upon Jehovah, hearts are fully blest,
Finding as He promised, perfect peace and rest. --Havergal

When we put our problems in God's hands, He puts His peace in our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts