Dong Yi



Currently, stuck to watching Dong Yi =) It is a younger version of Jewel in the palace (Han Hyo Joo) with the suave and true King (Ji Jin Hee ). The plot thickens with her solving crimes to the top, and her love story with the king is pure and poignant when set in the cunning political courts (I seemed to have a better understanding of treachery after the Elections2011, haaaa...) I love period drams, takes me way out of reality.... the reality that I've 7 papers to write.... oh crap
Story:
Acting:
Production:

Update of my travelling photos will come real soon once I finish those 7 papers... haaa... wish me luck! I love taking photos! I love travelling! I just don't love transportation per say, especially Submarines and black bags! More to come in my travelogue!

I've come to a decision and I'm grateful I'm at peace =)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. "
Albert Einstein



Comments

Popular Posts