Land of Kimchi Day 2a

Come with me into my favourite place of the entire lovely trip!!!!
Herb Garden!
I love this place for its tranquility and beautiful gardens and landscaping! It's a little piece of heavenly santuary

Photobucket
Photobucket

A whole field of tulips! In all sorts of lovely hues... awwww
Photobucket
Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.
Walt Whitman

PhotobucketPhotobucket

This flower reminds me so much of the Korean Hanbok.. pretty!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The yellow flowers are called Angel's trumpets! What a lovely name! I hope I get some good news =)


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If this was my gardens... =)))

Let us dance in the sun, with flowers in our hairs...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Gyeonggi-do Pocheon-si Sinbuk-myeon Samjeong-ri 517-2
• 1330 tt call center: +82-31-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
http://www.herbisland.co.kr/

Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. ~Lou Erickson

Comments

Popular Posts