It's only the beginning of betterment

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

I'm on a high roll now that exam(s) are all officially over!!!!

I did my best, some hits some misses. But like my dear Stephanie said, you are only human! Haaahaaa... true!


But the best thing is I had fun dancing, something I didn't enjoy the last examination, where I was so stressed out by the teacher and every facial expression was a grimace that I didn't get it right. Thank goodness I left and when one door closes, another will open up!

I amazed! 1 dance exam, 2 piano exams, 2 weeks of intensive course, 4 practical assessment, 32 written papers, all on top of my work and my regular classes.....

I did it!!!

Thankful for all the help I received, grateful for all the opportunities I got, fortunate to meet all the nice people... Blessed =)


For this last exam, it was a 7 months journey, the last month being the most intense one.
It seemed pretty long aint it, but then, conditioning your body to do amazing stunts, it is never enough. But I've achieved so much since... arabesque, penchee, batterie, petits sotunu pointe, pose pirouette pointe, chaines pointe, free enchainment... wa... I feel as free as a bird with wings again... Yes, amidst all the sweat and pain! I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts