Back to my childhood


I love reading!
But that was a pastime of a long ago childhood... haha..
You can find me with a book every day every minute!
As an avid reader, I literally devour the books. Haaaa...

Didn't have time previously. so now I'm totally indulging myself and reading into the wee hours of the night!

Here's my lastest read:
Written by 15 year old boy!!! , it pays superior attention to detail and description that even most adults cannot rival. Excellent read and inspiring what one can do with the pen. The pen is mightier than the sword!

About dragons, elves, drawves, humans, battle for good against evil,... it's Lord of the Ring in bite sizes (I neve managed to finish the heavy reading in LOTR, a pity, but the movie more than made up for it! Best book-translated movie ever! Beats Twilight, Harry Potter and Eragon (yes, the movie was heavily panned by critics) hands down!)

The last book is out!!! Yeah! Finally, it will be a great finale to the adventure thou!



Have a great week!
And I go back into my book!

If there's a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.
~Toni Morrison




Comments

Popular Posts