Brotzeit & Bakerzin

Brotzeit: In German, that would mean bread time. 

Yet, whenever, my girls and I go to Brotzeit, it's always all about the meat and beer!
Bauahah... no recollection of any bread at all. And I always feel like a carnivore after. 


This is always what we do when food comes... haha


The portions are huge! Especially the Brotzeit platter (serves 4-5). Seeing it is enough to fill half my stomach.
Crispy Pork knuckle
But the pork chop was a tat dry and tasteless



Food: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Service:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ambience:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cost: 30++

Brotzeit German Bier and Bar Restaurant
  1 Harbourfront Walk, #01-149/-151 VivoCity, Singapore
Tel: +65 6272 8815



Round 2.. Desserts! @ Bakerzin


Jac looking demure while perusing the menu


Sweet food makes me happy!

Warm chocolate almost melted with all the photo-taking.. heee


Guess who's my honey snatcher?!?


Food: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Service:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ambience:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cost: 10++ (Desserts)
Bakerzin
1 Habourfront Walk, Vivocity 
#01-04
6343 0919

Comments

Popular Posts