Land of Kimichi 4C

Jeju mandarin oranges are famous for its sweetness and are harvested in October. 

It was not the seasons for oranges, so guess what the owners of the orchard did?
Hang fake oranges.... - _-


The white flowers are blooming gorgeously amidst the fake oranges

But I guess the highlight is the shopping part!!!

It's after all our national past time =)
Trust me when I say its expensive, one small box (48g) cost about S$5.
So savour every mouthful if you happen to get it for a gift.

---------

Next up! Horse Riding!!!!


Haha... I was shouting :'"geddy up" the entire time, 
I think the horses must be quite blown away by my loud vocals so they rode hard and fast.
And my cowboy hat and hairband flew off.... smart horses.


We look like mighty capable horsemen and we stayed solidly on horses' back!

It was so much fun!
Next goal: Own a horse.

------------

By then, we were so hungry we could eat a horse... hmm.. just saying

Black pork lunch was served!
I love love love the texture of the meat and how it is so compatible with the lettuce and seaweed.
Pork in Korea always tast so succulent



Yum Yum

Be prepared for Teddy bear Musuem (Goong!) after lunch!

Comments

Popular Posts