I'm still here!!! Same same but different!

Hello! I'm starting to write again! 2015 has been a year that passed too fast. It's been a very enlightening year for me, I've grown so much. Not in terms of height although I keenly wish it was so. 

Finally, I recognise what I can do to make the world a better place. It's something that I've always wanted to do but I didn't know how I could go about doing it. I've chased after dreams of striking it rich, chased after fashion, chased after material goods, but ultimately, these never bring me happiness but rather, it created more frustration and jealousy as these were never me.

I'm feeling very much at home right now with what I'm doing, what I want to do. I don't know how many will actually read these words, but it doesn't really matter too. You know how when Facebook, Instagram came about, it's all about getting as many likes, as many followers... and when people don't like your posts, you feel dejected? Nah. Now, I hope my words, my pictures and my actions touch you, and as many people as I can so that the world will become a better place for you and me.

Have a happy 2016 everyone!
And May you find what you are looking for!


U-Bein Bridge, Myanmar, 2015
All rights reserved © Joey Grace

Comments

Popular Posts