Europe Day 2 - London

Westminster again! It was a grand old dame!
No photos inside thou. Pity.. it was beautiful!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Couldn't resist carting these home! Cost a bomb but Aren't they so adorable!
No wonder I like Chopin, coz it's so Shopping!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a maze inside the subways alright.
Rather caustrophobic too with all the little tunnels churning to someplace busy..
hustle bustle of city life.
Photobucket

Queueing under the hot scorching sun to see wax wasn't my cup of English tea that sunny day...
& it was a really long queue for wax
Photobucket

Such a cute ice cream van!!! Plays music too!
Photobucket

My piano teacher would have been so happy that I made a special trip down to trinkle on the ivory notes.
Ah... I'll be Bach Soon! Going Chopin first =)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

This is true blue SOHO, which means we are nearing my favourite Broadway!!!
Photobucket

Les Miserable.. a Priceless experience!
Photobucket


Hungry piggy.. snorts!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts