福气又安康



Okie, I know this is a like super old show, but I love it!It reminds me of happy days, where good and evil are clear lines, and good always win over evil!
Super simplistic right and unreal right? But it makes really good fairytale =))
Kampong days always make for good romance.
Especially when you have the country pumpkin girl and the rich arrogant boy... Why does this never happen in real life?!?

蓝正龙 looked like some bad-ass character from animes!
And he totally is the character.
Big meanie, but still, every girl loves a bad boy!

And 邱澤 also looked like he stepped out of an anime!
The guy who looks tough on the outside, but is the most marshmallow sweet guy you want around to save you when you are in big trouble!
The little brother is so cute, with his Taiwan brand of chinese. And his hair is naturally curly... haha

陳喬恩 is once again the simple natured country pumkin (as in 王子變青蛙) which is also one of my favourite show!

I love this scene! So funny! Poor actors thou, they were soaked in mud for 2 days! Yucks!

I love happy endings!
Photoshoots! Reality is so much less pretty when everything is packaged so beautifully.. what contradictions.




Comments

Popular Posts